– The membership offers the following benefits:
- Being part of Europe’s society dedicated to orthopaedic research
- Eligibility to apply for EORS/ON grants program: scholarships, orthoregenration award, kick-starter
- Eligibility to apply for EORS and ICORS Exchange Travel Grants Member registration rates at EORS Annual Meetings
- Members only registration rates at EORS Annual Meeting
- Members only registration rates at ICORS Meetings
- Discounted publication fee at Bone & Joint Research, official journal of the EORS (10%, a 55 Euro value)
- Quarterly newsletters subscription
- Preferred faculty for EORS guest sessions at partner societies’ conferences
- Eligibility to serve on the EORS board and affiliated function (ex-officios)
|REGISTRATION||Before September 17, 2020||September 17-18, 2020|
|Student EORS member||100 €||130 €|
|Student non-member||170 €||200 €|
|Delegate EORS member||200 €||230 €|
|Delegate non-member||270 €||300 €|
Registration fees include 18% VAT.
Serenas Tourism is entitled to shift the probable tax, due and charge changings.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions.
- Access to the exhibition area.
- Certificate of attendance.
**Online registration system will open in the coming days.
Accommodation&Registration Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
- All registration&accommodation cancellations should be made in written to Serenas Tourism.
- All accommodation fees will be refunded if notification is made until September 1, 2020.
- Cancellations requests made after September 1, 2020 will not be taken into consideration.