|ACCOMODATION||Before May 8, 2020||After May 8, 2020|
|Type of Room||SNG||DBL pp||SNG||DBL pp|
|Swiss Hotel||420 €||248 €||458 €||285 €|
- Accommodation fees include 8% VAT.
- Accommodation fee is for 3 nights and 4 days from September 16th, 2020 to September 19th, 2020.
- Swiss Hotel runs with bed and breakfast concept.
- Serenas Tourism is entitled to shift the probable tax, due and charge changings.
- Accommodation and registration process; please follow the steps below;
|REGISTRATION||Before May 8, 2020||After May 8, 2020|
|Student EORS member||435 €||485 €|
|Student non-member||535 €||585 €|
|Delegate EORS member||535 €||585 €|
|Delegate non-member||635 €||685 €|
Registration fees include 18% VAT.
Serenas Tourism is entitled to shift the probable tax, due and charge changings.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions.
- Access to the exhibition area.
- Congress kit and name badge.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Working Lunches and Coffee Breaks scheduled in the program.
– The registration fee contains already the 50 EUR membership fee (no need of additional payment)
– The membership offers the following benefits:
- Being part of Europe’s society dedicated to orthopaedic research
- Eligibility to apply for EORS/ON grants program: scholarships, orthoregenration award, kick-starter
- Eligibility to apply for EORS and ICORS Exchange Travel Grants Member registration rates at EORS Annual Meetings
- Members only registration rates at EORS Annual Meeting
- Members only registration rates at ICORS Meetings
- Discounted publication fee at Bone & Joint Research, official journal of the EORS (10%, a 55 Euro value)
- Quarterly newsletters subscription
- Preferred faculty for EORS guest sessions at partner societies’ conferences
- Eligibility to serve on the EORS board and affiliated function (ex-officios)
Accommodation&Registration Cancellation Terms and Conditions:
- All registration&accommodation cancellations should be made in written to Serenas Tourism.
- All accommodation fees will be refunded if notification is made until May 8, 2020.
- Cancellations requests made after May 8, 2020 will not be taken into consideration.